Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 

The 2006 D.O.M. Annual - Final Results

Well it's been more than two months since the Annual, and we finally got our newsletter in the mail. But I don't want that to sound like criticism. I know first-hand how difficult it is to run the D.O.M. club, having done it for two years in a row. I guess it might sound better this way: I can't believe it's been two months since Memorial Day Weekend, where has all the time gone?

Anyway, as I promised on an earlier post, here are the results of the 2006 D.O.M. Annual field events. This is the unofficial blog of the D.O.M., and I don't know of any other online or web-based source for information regarding the Dirty Old Men club. For anyone interested in information about this great family-orientated club, feel free to contact me at domdan@verizon.net.

Before I list all the names of the winners, events, and classes, I wanted to offer readers an opportunity to get some background information. The following links to previous posts might be helpful: For a lengthly description of the various races and classes, see this post from 5-13-06. For a lengthly description of the awards ceremony portion of the Annual, see this post from 5-16-06. For a brief description of this year's actual awards ceremony, see this post. There is actually an entire seires of posts (11 in all) beginning on 5-30-06 and continuing through 6-10-06 regarding this year's D.O.M. Annual, complete with pictures of people, races, and other club activities. Please enjoy.

Here are the results of the 2006 races:

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?