Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Thanksgiving Weekend Is Coming To A Close

Yes, the long weekend is winding down. We got home a couple of hours ago from a great D.O.M. ride weekend, and after some necessary unpacking, it's time to blog.

Hopefully, a new group of readers has found this site: the D.O.M. members and friends I've spent the last four days with. I've tried my best to spread the word about this site, and over the next few days I will be posting pictures and stories from this Thanksgiving weekend at Charlie's Place.

So please check back often, and don't forget to check out the links on the left side of the page under the heading archives. There are pictures and stores about the last two rides of last season - Searless Station and the Annual at Cal City.

If you have pictures you want me to post from this or any D.O.M. event, please e-mail them to me at domdan@verizon.net

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?