Wednesday, March 07, 2007

 

February Ride To Searless Station

The February D.O.M. ride was to Searless Station. Since I've written about this destination before I won't spend time describing it here. If you want to read about it click here.

This time the ride was held over Presidents' Day Weekend. It was just me and Brady on this trip. Laura and Nina had to stay back for opening day ceremonies of Nina's softball team. Laura is team mom. I'll post more about that on my other blog later in the season when we have pictures to share.

Brady and I had a great time. I helped to lead a group of 24 riders to Randsburg, and we made very good time. (Just over an hour). The weather was fine; it wasn't too cold and there was no rain. The drive there and back was ideal; no traffic or highway closures, and no trailer tire blow outs. The weekend could be summed up as good riding, good friends, good food, and good beer.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?