Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 

2008 D.O.M. Annual - Family Pictures

Well it took a bit longer than I planned, but I finally got around to posting some pictures of the D.O.M. Annual, which took place over the recent Memorial Day Weekend. The delay in getting these posted is not due to me being lazy; it’s because I’ve had to wait my turn to use the family computer. Brady had been working on a big project for school and needed to use it much of the time over the past few weeks. His homework project turned out great!

This might sound selfish, but the first batch of pictures is just of our family. In the next post I'll have pictures of other club members and their family and friends. I didn’t realize until I started downloading the 100+ pictures from our camera, but we didn’t take a single picture of all four of us. So all I can do is show you two or three of us at a time.

This first picture is of Brady and Nina. I don't know when it was taken, but the open area that you can see in the background is nearby to where the field events were held.


This next one was taken on Saturday morning, and the field events were definitely taking place right behind us. You can see the spectator's area to the left.

This one was taken right after Nina finished one of her races.

This one was taken on Sunday morning. The area right behind Laura and Nina is the small scrambles track where the younger kids run their race.

Laura and I love Brady's smile in this one, but I'm sure Laura will give me grief for posting it. It was taken Sunday night at the campfire when we were having some fun. I have more pictures of the Sunday night campfire, but I'll post them all together as a group.

Well I hope you enjoyed this batch. In my next post I’ll show some pictures of some of the racing events that took place at the Annual

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?