Monday, July 28, 2008

 

2008 D.O.M. Annual - More Pictures

After Saturday's race events, Nina and Laura were hungry for lunch. Afterall, all that riding makes you hungry. Laura and I wanted to BBQ some hamburgers, but Nina wanted taquitos.

Somehow, I ended up feeding more than just my wife and daughter. Two other little ones came along to play with Nina, and stayed for lunch. No worries, there were plenty of hamburgers and taquitos to go around.
Here's the one that I dropped as I was flipping it. You can see that it needed to be cooked more. I hate wasting food.

This group of pros would never waste food. These folks know how to BBQ. L-R are Pablo, Butch and Queen Leslie:

To close out this post, here's a random photo taken at the Annual. For no apparent reason I took this picture of this cone:

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?